Sunday, June 03, 2007

Piano Recital

Cosette
Shannon

Eliana
These are some pictures of a few of my students (all the same age and gender, you notice, because they were the only ones who wanted their pictures taken...what a fun age :) We had a great time even though the recital took about half as long as I expected and the kids were so ready to be done that they practically flew off the stage to get back to their seats. It was hilarious to see them running around outside afterward. You could tell that they all had so much pent up energy. I'm mostly taking a break on piano for the summer. Even though it's nice to have more flexibility in my schedule, I'll miss teaching them. It's been a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I can't believe you are a piano teacher!!! So great, isn't it weird to be the adult now?? hee hee