Monday, December 26, 2011
Claire is 4!
When I look back over the last year, I am amazed at how much Claire has grown. In the past year, she has gained so much self control. She is still quite a drama queen at times, but she knows how to control herself more and more. I am so proud of the way she is learning to deal with her emotions in a productive way. She is learning to focus more on other people, and prioritize other people. She has been such a great big sister over this past year. Mostly, I'm amazed at how much her understanding of God has grown. Last year, her prayers were adorable gobbledegook. Now she understands so much about God's nature and his work, and I think she is really growing in her love for the Lord. I am so glad to see it all, and am praying for anther wonderful year.
Claire at 4:
1. Favorite color - pink & purple
2. Favorite food - macaroni and cheese, cake, colors pasta, and bacon.
3. Favorite dessert - cake and brownies and ice cream, lollipops
4. Favorite friend - Anna Christine
5. Favorite play activity - playing princess (dress-up), dolls
6. Favorite fruit - watermelon
7. Favorite vegetable - salad
8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a mama and do lots of things like working in the kitchen and driving places.
9. What are you most excited about for this upcoming year?
10. What is your favorite Bible story?
Nicodemus and also baby Jesus being born.
11. What kinds of things are scary to you?
Monsters and the darkness when you go outside.
12. Who makes you laugh?
13. What is something that you're really good at?
Painting, playing playdough, drawing pictures, taking care of babies...
14. What is something that's difficult for you to do?
Things that make me very destructive, then I need Daddy's help.
15. Who do you want to marry when you grow up?
Daddy. Maybe Isaac.
16.Where do you want to live when you grow up?
In North Carolina.
15.What is something that you love about God?
I'm so happy he was born in a manger. He loves me and I love him!