Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

Tomorrow this little lady will be 8 weeks old. Can I still get away with calling her a newborn? I'm realizing that I've already missed my window for some of those ultra-cute newbie shots: she's getting more alert now, and won't sleep through any crazy poses. I do take pictures of her...I just haven't found as much time for an elaborate shoot. Maybe soon :)

She's still happy, sweet, and loved to pieces around here. She can now hold her head up by herself, and she is getting more alert and smiley by the day. She's pretty easy-going, as long as she's held. That's the key. And the reason why I have to do almost everything one-handed these days. Naptime is amazing because, as much as I hate to put down my little bundle, it's an INCREDIBLE feeling to suddenly be able to use both appendages.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heidi said...

She is so sweet!

SD said...

That first photo is sooo cute.

Jen said...

Awwww nice pics of little Vancette :)

Terri said...

Jen, I find that offensive. We prefer Vancelina.