Sunday, November 04, 2007

It's Here!

My book arrived on Friday! Isaac got the first peek before I came into the room...
I was actually nervous about opening the boxes up. I've spent a lot of time working on this book, but had never held it in my hands.

The finished product.

My best promo for the book so far.
We ordered a bunch of books for my book launch/signing on the 18th. The planning for that is underway, and I'm getting excited about having a party. There's a lot to do--magazine articles, press releases, bookstore signings, etc., and I'm trying to get it all done before baby comes.
I'm sure I'll put up more information about the book later, but you can order it at www.amazon.com . Just type in my name or Yesupadam, and it should come up.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

What an accomplishment!! I can't wait to read it.

Unknown said...

WOW!!!
How exciting! I remember when you first decided to write about Yesupadum's life and ministry. How wonderful to see God's faithfulness to bring this desire to completion. Can't wait to read the book.

Love you!!

Jenn said...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! Love you