Thursday, February 07, 2008

chunky monkey

My little Claire is growing like a weed! She has her 2 month appointment in a couple of weeks here, and I'm curious to see where she'll be. I know she's bigger than Isaac was at this stage. It's amazing to realize that I'm the one who's making her grow. In an odd way, I feel kind of proud of myself :)

She gave us her first smile on Tuesday! Vance was babbling to her, and she cracked a baby grin! Very appropriate, since Isaac smiled his first smile for me, that Claire would smile first for her Daddy. I sang "Claire is my sweet girl" to her yesterday evening (during fussy time!) and she made all kinds of pleased faces. She loves that song....and then she smiled for me too! Sorry, I haven't caught it on camera yet, but hopefully I will soon.



proof that she isn't always happy...


No comments: