Monday, February 25, 2008

pitter patter




Thought I'd show a few pictures of my little ones' tootsies. I still haven't decided how I feel about Superman wearing my shoes....although allegorically speaking, I think that could be great as a permanent solution to my life :). I've been sick this past week, which is part of the reason I've posted so little. I've also been busy. Between unexpected company staying with us all weekend, a conference on single womanhood on Friday and Saturday, a small group game night, church, and getting a cavity filled for my neighbor's dental board exam, it's been a packed weekend. But we made it, and now I'm catching up on odds and ends and soaking up the warm, sunny weather.


Yes, it has happened! It can get above freezing in Minnesota! Hallelujah! It's 32 today, so in went the big coats and out came the jackets! I know most of you think of 32 as curl-up-in-your-house weather, but here its a reason to celebrate and hang out outside :) I think we're going to go for a walk this afternoon and enjoy it. Another sign of good weather: clean cars. Vance cleaned the car yesterday, and when I went out to use it today, I was truly, honestly surprised by how blue the car was. I kept thinking, "wow, it's so pretty!" Pathetic, I know, but a true sign of the crusty wintryness we've been buried under for the last few weeks. Looks like the worst is over...

1 comment:

Robert J. Nash said...

Terri-
What a beautiful picture of Claire's feet! We were sick too! I say if the shoes keep Isaac busy then go for it.
Have a great Tuesday!
Love, Katie Nash