Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fort De Soto Beach

Yes, it's hot, we miss Minnesota and North Carolina, and there's a lot of unfamiliar things to get used to here in Florida...but some of the new things turn out to be pretty awesome. Such as, for example, living an hour from the #1 rated beach in the U.S.
It was Claire's first visit to the beach! She warmed up to the sand and surf faster than I thought she would, considering how skittish she can be around water. She even played in the tide by herself for a while.
Isaac was back to his old games...chasing seagulls...

Yes, I think I could get used to this....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

SMS said...

I remember those days :) We were 10 minutes away from Siesta Key and the beach there was such a treat. Enjoy your break from the Arctic Circle :)

Hannah said...

Miss you guys!! Definitely wish I was at the beach with y'all! (look, I said y'all! I must be part Southern! I'd fit right in....)