Thursday, January 27, 2011

Evie at Four Months


Look who's four months old today! She marked the occasion by discovering her voice yesterday. She has been talking up a storm since then...and she is loud! I think I may have another extrovert on my hands :) I was saying the other day how wild it would be if Evie was our easygoing, laid-back child. But I don't think we make those babies around here! I don't think we'll really know until this girl is walking.

She also rolled over two weeks ago, and once again this past week, but I don't think it counts, since she was on my bed. I think it's easier there. She has her weigh in on Tuesday, but I'm pretty sure she's going to clock in healthy. Granny is here right now, and she can't get over Evie Lynn's sweetness. Which puts us all in the same boat, I guess!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: