Friday, August 10, 2007

photo shoot

On Wednesday my neighbor Alicia kindly shot a few photos for me for the back cover of my book. Although we were (thank goodness) able to come up with a decent shot (hard enough with with a pregnant woman since none of my clothes fit and my face is getting rounder), I thought I would show you the ones that you won't see on the back cover.

Vance came up behind me while Alicia was working, and even though this picture doesn't go on the book, I like it. Oddly enough, the pictures taken after Vance's impromptu self-insertion looked way better than the ones before. Ah, the power of love.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It brings joy to my heart to see you in love! Isn't God so kind and faithful!! :) And I am VERY excited about a certain upcoming book!! :) love you