Wednesday, August 08, 2007

sermons

Over the last few weeks, our church has been going through a series on fellowship--what it is, and what it takes to have it. I have been really enjoying the series, and thought that I would pass on the links to you so you could download the mp3s if you wanted to.

To download these sermons, click here.

I highly recommend:
- Rick's sermon (July 8) on Love
- Mark's sermon (July 24) on Confession....bummer, that was the week the power went out. I guess you won't be able to download that one.
- Rick's sermon (August 5) on Forgiveness.

More than anything, I think this sermon series has given me a greater vision for what life in Christ is supposed to look like, and how thoroughly it should affect everything I do, think, and feel. Hopefully it's changing me too, and maybe you'll encounter a more loving, humble, and forgiving me next time you see me. :)

No comments: