Monday, August 13, 2007

shades of gray

So, in preparation for our trip to the beach in a few weeks, I've been trying to get Isaac used to the idea of sunglasses. At first he took them right off, but now he thinks they're a game, and he laughs hysterically when he puts them on. In a couple of these I think he is also doing the Isaac Dance to some music--he has the hunched over, hopping look about him. Is it just me, or does my dear son resemble a hippopotamus in some of these pictures?!? I think it may be the teeth... :)










1 comment:

Jenn said...

we just learned that Hippopotamus means "river-horse" in history, but you probably already know that, random comment but hearing the hippo word made me think of it. I am learning so much more homeschooling than when I was being homeschooled!!! :)
And as always, your little man is such a doll!