Tuesday, October 16, 2007

the many faces of Hazel

Yesterday was (yet another) rainy day, but it was brightened by a visit from Bethany and baby Hazel. Isaac is fairly interested in babies right now, so he enjoyed rocking Hazel in her carseat and touching her nose. Mostly, though, he enjoyed spending time with Bethany. I have a ladies' man on my hands.

It wasn't the greatest day for taking pictures, but I wanted to practice on a baby, so that I can get better before I'm taking shots of my own sweet girl. I'm realizing that babies are easy to shoot because they don't move, and hard to shoot because they don't do much. Most of you don't know Hazel, but I thought I'd share some pictures of our little friend anyway.





1 comment:

Jenn said...

She is absolutely beautiful. You take great shots!