Tuesday, October 09, 2007

my favorite park

My happy, snaggle-toothed boy (did I tell you he chipped his tooth? he did.)


Zack could swing on the swings forever...sometimes I actually get bored pushing him for so long :)


Please forgive the abundance of Isaac pictures. I've been trying to practice with my new lens, and since children are the most challenging subject and Isaac is my most available subject, you probably feel like you see way too much of him (unless you're one of his grandparents :). But these are some pictures of him at our favorite park up the street.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Like the new format. Like that you're posting more often. Like that I get to see an abundance of favorite nephew photos. =)

Jenn said...

I love your pictures .... I am catching up on commenting but I have been checking your blog. I love it!!!